I hate my job.
Hate my boss.
I hate my industry and career.
I feel like getting lost in life.
It Sucks, I know!
I think these are most people concerned about… especially for those
Everything will be fine. Provided, you know what you should do.
In this article I will show you:
1. What your body goes through if you stay in a job that you hate.
2. Finding the reason why you hate your job
3. Proven strategies that could help to overcome this problem
4. What are the alternative way other than working in a company
Staying in a Job That You Hate Is Unhealthy to Your Body
This can deliberately take a huge toll on your health. A toxic job can affect your health in multiple ways and it will drastically affect you both in physical and emotional ways.
2. Mild or Serious Headaches thinking about your job.
3. General Muscle aches.
4. Mental health get worse.
5. Lose interest in Sex.
6. Often feel Sick and Uncomfortable.
7. Tired all around the clock.
8. Weird Stomach problems.
9. Crazy Appetite
So, want be health?
Find the reason
Find the reasons “Why do I hate my job so much?”
There could be number of reasons that make you hate your job.
A 2019 Workplace Satisfaction Survey from the Addison group asked job seekers to explain why would they seek other roles. Responses included:
- Not Satisfied with the current role – 81%
- Moved over a for a promotion – 79%
- Not Satisfied with career choice – 43%
- Manager/Director Supervisor – 39%
I hate my boss is another common reason for most employees to quit their job.
You can ask yourself why you hate the job?
It could be one of the above.
Or a few.
Perhaps all the above.
What do I do when I hate my job?
You can keep complaining online, to your friends, to literally anyone you meet and Repeat it over time.
Start changing the situation around.
The last one is the best choice.
1. Figure out What Career Would Make You Happy
I hope you know that you’re not the only person to have regrets about accepting a position that turned out not to be a good fit.
Find a job that makes you feel happier at least bearable.
Choosing a career is not a decision for life.
Switching fields might mean sometime you need to climb down the ladder.
But… If you manage to find a career you are happy with. You’ll climb right back up.
You can ask yourself:
- What skills really helped you achieve positive results?
- What qualities you made you confident?
- What things people compliment you on always?
So, these above things will help you to choose your new career outside of this job you hate.
2. Think of Developing Skills, Not Serving Time
Focus on your skill and try to upgrade your skillset, this can lay a foundation for your own business or next job.
3. Talk to Your Supervisor or Manager
Sometime we outgrow our jobs, or we begin to feel struck. Lack of opportunities is the reason mostly feel unfulfilled.
If you’re feel struck.
It is time to stand up for yourself and ask for more. You can ask for more or different responsibilities that you might find interesting.
Talk to your HR or department supervisor, to get yourself a more interesting or fulfilling position.
4. Start Your Job Hunt
Don’t immediately quit before finding another job, it might take some time.
Start applying for new position.
…it might be little hectic.
But worth it rather than keep complaining about how crap is your existing job.
Honestly… Life is too short. There’s a better opportunity out there.
5. Find Alternative Work Options
There are alternative options, instead of doing normal jobs. So, you could consider this as an alternative way to make things interesting.
- Work abroad. It opens up new opportunities and can experience
- Be a seasonal worker.
- Moonlighting. It means the employee takes on a second job in addition to their main job. Side-hustling. It is for additional income. Some people pursue a second role because they are trying to transition to different hob but cannot do. So, until they are more well-established and able to replace the income they earn from their primary job.
Should I Quit Job?
I don’t want go to work anymore. It is too boring!
Yes, you can.
As long as you’re independently wealthy, you even can stroll into your boss’s office and say, “Well, thanks for the opportunity, and this is my resignation letter,” and walk out.
But… are you really have enough finance to support you this cool behavior?
Do you have enough funds to pay your daily bills?
It is a reality situation.
Before, I quit my job, I have started freelancing business for about 3 years.
If you are ready, then go ahead, resign your job.
If you are not ready.
I suggest you to find a new job or learn how to be your own boss!
Earn Side Hustle – Find Work from Home Jobs
Base on Flexjobs and Global workplace analytics from 2016 to 2017, remote work grew 7.9%. Over the last five years it increased to 44% and over the previous 10 years it has grown by 91%
So, remote work is increasing.
If you bored with your current job and don’t know what should to do.
Right now, you should start preparing yourself, find a
You can do this after your work hours. Then completely transform it to full time.
Before I quit my job, I started my first side hustle and make money on Fiverr.com
My earning from $5 part time job has reached now to $8,000 – $10,000 (Every Month) full time job, it is not much. There could be many freelancers who might be earning more than me.
But… I’m happy and contempt with my choice in life.
Right now, … I don’t need to worry about waking up late, HR issues, need to do the job that I hate, and don’t have enough time to spend with my family.
Because, I’m the boss in my own business.
What Kind of Work Does a Freelancer Offer?
Well… Nearly any kind of service that can help another business can be offered on a freelance basis.
Some of them includes:
- Article writing
- 3D modeling
- Game designer / Programmer
- App development
- LOGO design
- Social marketing
- Website design
How Can I Find a Freelancer Job?
There are many different ways to find a job working from home.
You can find a freelancing job in Facebook, twitter and other blogs.
Join in some groups related to your niche, Clients post job there on regular basis.
But most people will find remote jobs from freelancing platforms.
You can find several remote jobs in all these three platforms, Freelancers and clients on these platforms comes from different countries.
All you need to do is register an account, create your own portfolio and offer your gig service.
Tips: If you want to be successful freelancer, follow some of the tips that could hep you along the way.
- Do more research, figure out what service/job most top sellers are offering.
- Learn how to optimize your Gig and Profile description in Freelancing websites for making money online.
- Learn how to promote your services and increase your sales
- There are scammers out there looking for free work or trying their luck, before you meet them, be prepared, learn tips and tricks
ashow to avoid them.
I Would like to Conclude by Stating That…
Find a way, for every situation there is a solution.
Stop complaining and repeating it all over again. “I hate my Job” and “I hate my boss”
It is totally useless.
Not worth it.
No one can take action for you. But yourself.
Let me know which action you are going to take as a result of reading this article?
Let me know in the comments below. I will read and respond. You have my word.
If you find this article useful. Please share it with your friend, who you think might need it.